Do you believe you have suffered a loss due the negligent advice from Mortgage Brokers and/or Mortgage lenders?Did you arrange your mortgage between October 2004 and today?
Was the mortgage on an Interest Only, Repayment or Part Repayment/Part Interest Only basis?
Security and Wealth have an experienced specialist mis-sold Mortgage Claims team who can assist you in claiming compensation due to incorrect advice you received from a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated firm.We understand that by having a mortgage that wasn’t suitable or affordable for you could leave you and your family in a vulnerable position.
A mis-sold Mortgage Claim is a way for you to be compensated for the liability this mortgage has left you with that was caused through no fault of yours.
If you purchased or remortgaged via any of the below criteria, then please contact our dedicated team who can assist you. Alternatively, you can complete one of our authority forms and send it to us via email at [email protected]
or via post to our main office address of Security and Wealth Financial Recoveries Ltd, Registry Court, 13 Hartshill Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 7QT. To download one of our authority forms, please click here.
- Absence of or inadequate repayment vehicle (i.e. Endowment, Pension, etc)
- Capital raise
- Debt consolidation including credit cards and loans
- Fees charged (possibly undisclosed)
- Fund raising
- If the mortgage fell into arrears
- Mortgage into retirement age
- Mortgage overcharging (if you had arrears, broker fees added)
- Mortgage prisoner (can’t move or re-mortgage)
- Self-certification or Fast track (where you didn’t have to prove your income)